[Sca-cooks] FW:request for recipe(s)

Weems, Lora Lora.Weems at ssa.gov
Wed Mar 20 12:18:30 PST 2002

I belong to the SCA apprentice list.  (It is a members-only list, and no-one
who is a Master/Mistress can join.)  The question below was posted earlier
today.  Can anyone here help?  you can either send info directly to her, or
you can just post it here and I will fwd it.  Many thanks on her behalf!

Leofwynn

Message: 7