[SCA-cooks] List Etiquette?

morgancain at earthlink.net morgancain at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 22 10:28:23 PST 2002

>>> Does this courtesy etiquette apply to this list?  If not, why?

Yes it does, Giovanna.  I did apologize for the one I posted that inadvertendly included the Digest; I don't know about the others.

If you look back through the archives, you will see that List Papa Gunthar is very good about reminding people when it gets to be a problem.  However, if it is an accident, he doesn't berate the person publicly, especially if they apologize promptly.

As far as editing messages, LP also reminds people about that periodically, but it's easier to do on some systems than others.  Sometimes it's not a lack of etiquette; it's a lack of decent communications systems.

                                    ---= Morgan

"Life is like a ten speed bicycle. Most of us have gears we never use."
                                         ----= Charles M. Schulz