Snapple and Rush (Was: [Sca-cooks] dyestuff toxicity?)

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Fri Mar 22 19:14:46 PST 2002

In a message dated 3/22/2002 6:56:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Mark.s.Harris at motorola.com writes:

> They have publicly denied any
>  support of "the KKK, Operation Rescue or any other type of pressure group
>  or organization, period,"

For the record, SFAIK, Rush Limbaugh hasn't supported these groups either. I
think I'd have noticed as I've listened to him fairly regularly over the last
ten years.

Unlike many people today, I treat my politics like I treat my research, I try
and get as close to the primary source as possible.

Corwyn

"Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself."
- Harvey Fierstein