Snapple and Rush (Was: [Sca-cooks] dyestuff toxicity?)

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Fri Mar 22 19:39:03 PST 2002

Also sprach CorwynWdwd at aol.com:
>In a message dated 3/22/2002 6:56:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>Mark.s.Harris at motorola.com writes:
>
>>  They have publicly denied any
>>   support of "the KKK, Operation Rescue or any other type of pressure group
>>   or organization, period,"
>
>For the record, SFAIK, Rush Limbaugh hasn't supported these groups either. I
>think I'd have noticed as I've listened to him fairly regularly over the last
>ten years.

If you read the entire article in context, I don't believe anybody
actually suggested Limbaugh was involved with the KKK. It was just
about Snapple and the things it had actually been, and actually not
been, involved with, and the Limbaugh involvement with Snapple was
terminated early on, which is why its relevance to Snapple was
considered along with the various weird rumors about _Snapple_ being
involved with the KKK, etc., which were more or less preposterous.

No, Limbaugh's forays into hate-speech are different.

>Unlike many people today, I treat my politics like I treat my research, I try
>and get as close to the primary source as possible.

Me, too. As long as I can stomach it, anyway.

Adamantius