[Sca-cooks] OT Carpet and Floors was Anyone going to March (West) Crown?

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Sat Mar 23 16:10:19 PST 2002

When we moved into our house 13 years ago, there was this awful orange shag
carpet downstairs which was so dirty it was brown.  You could only tell it
was orange by digging into the base of it.  When we pulled it up, we found
white oak wood flooring underneath.

It took two weeks to pull all the tacks and staples and refinish the floor.

Bear