[Sca-cooks] Help!

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Mon Mar 25 14:17:55 PST 2002

Help!

It finally happened- my machine ate everything near and dear to me! (Well,
nearly everything...) It refuses to use the preferences file and appears to
have eaten it for lunch. Which includes my address book and all of my
bookmarks. So...

Master A, would you please drop me a line off-line and help me figure out
this @#$%^& Eudora (smart 'Lainie set it up as backup!)?

The rest of you- if we've been conspir- er, communicating off-list, please
drop me a note, so I can put your address in the address book once I've
figured out how to use the damn thing...

Yes, I tried to back up the stuff but the files are corrupted so I'm back
to square one. Weren't computers supposed to simplify our lives? @#$%^&*!

'Lainie
-and now, the Amazing, Techno, Wonder Headache! It Slices! It Dices! It
Makes Me Cranky!