[Sca-cooks] KFC:::was::::Re: bread bowls

Rosine rosine at sybercom.net
Thu Mar 28 02:11:13 PST 2002

   There's an Arthur Treacher's in PA. I'm trying to remember the name of
the town. If you're heading to Pennsic from the East, it's where you have to
drive through a huge "traffic clump" to go from one freeway (70?) to the
Turnpike - there's a mess of "catch the travellers" restaurants and hotels
crowded into a two or three block area, with the road widening to four lanes
or  more, a traffic light where everyone must turn right (towards Pennsic),
then you drive two blocks and take the ramp right to get on the turnpike.
Hope that rings a bell. I've driven it enough I don't look at the numbers
anymore!  I don't know if it's a real town or just the hotels and
restaurants. The Red Kettle Restaurant (?) is a land mark for some.
   Anyway, in a fit of nostalgia, I stopped and ate there. I suggest that
you eat at the truckstop right next to it. It's not what it used to be.

Rosine