[Sca-cooks] Recipes with roses?

Morgan Cain (Ansteorra) morgancain at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 27 05:56:12 PST 2002

Hello!  For a "rose in any medium" contest (they did not specify that it had to be pictorial or sculptural) I am thinking of entering lots of food-oriented items.  I have someone who can give me rose wine, and am working on rose beads, and looking for all my recipes that contain rosewater in taste-able quantities.  Does anybody have suggestions?  I have a couple of months to prepare, but want to try to offer as many documentable items as possible.  Since I'm not overly fond of roses (the scent it cloying to me), I'm going mostly from scratch here.

                                            ---= Morgan

Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep.
                        ---= Fran Lebowitz