[Sca-cooks] Recipes with roses?

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Mar 27 06:13:16 PST 2002

My favorite (well, the one I remember off the top of my head <g>)
rose-related recipe was a cheesecake-thingy from Platina.  ISTR that it
had a shell/crust, and a filling of some sort of fresh cheeses, with
chopped up cherries and rosepetals mixed inside.  I *think* there's a
copy of it somewhere in the house, if you're interested.
--Maire