Malt vinegar baptizing (Was: [Sca-cooks] Fish and Chip places (OOP)

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Wed Mar 27 16:16:23 PST 2002

In a message dated 3/27/2002 6:27:28 PM Eastern Standard Time,
maggie5 at cox.net writes:

> Alas.  One of the few places you could ask for malt
>  vinegar, baptize everything in it, and nobody gave it a second glance.

Actually, we do that at the local barbecue places. Come down this way and
we'll go to Henry's, which is the best, and you can dribble malt vinegar to
your heart's content.

Of course, the mustard sauce might get in the way once you've tasted it...

Corwyn

"Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself."
- Harvey Fierstein