[Sca-cooks] handicapped issues and the List

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Thu Mar 28 09:24:22 PST 2002

Because he is a friend, and papa hasn't seen fit to object.

If a friend came over to your house in pain while you were having a random
A&S get together, would you turn them away or commiserate and talk to them?
margali

the quote starts here:
My apologies good gentiles.  What does this have to do with cooking?
I do appreciate the discussion, but it's somewhat lost on this list.  Such
good
thoughts and ideas on the matter should be brought to kingdom or area
administration level.
Respectfully,
Brea