[Sca-cooks] rude diners and messes for 8

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Fri Mar 29 08:18:00 PST 2002

Yikes!

How rude!

I frequently will buy all 8 seats at a table ahead of time because I may
need 5 or 6, and I like having enough feastgear and the extra space for
wander-ins who weren't able to make reservations, or 'danes who are
interested! Great example is Stefan and his Lady this past 12th night, they
didn't have to worry about bringing feast gear, and we had a great time
[well, except for the p*ss poor juggling act ;-( ], Stefan got to meet local
people and sit with people he knew - the best of both worlds!

margali

the quote starts here:
While I normally serve tables of 8, my messes are usually designed to serve
four.  I'm toying with the idea of serving with messes for 2 as a means of
portion control when some of our less than polite participants force empty
chairs at the table to gain extra portions.

Bear