[Sca-cooks] prehistoric food

Hrolf Douglasson Hrolf at btinternet.com
Fri Mar 1 08:09:52 PST 2002

I know that advertising non period books is not normally done.
but
Hugh Fearnley - Whittingstall
River Cottage Cookbook is well worth a look for ideas of how mny things you
can make from a pig if nothing else.
When I am making fine flour for a Regai show, I double grind it and then
pass the flour through a fine cloth.
This shows one method of getting fine flour for fine folk,
too much like hard work for everyday, however a useful tip if the local
chief is coming for tea.
vara