[Sca-cooks] Dried meat in period?

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sat Mar 2 19:02:33 PST 2002

I don't remember now, who the original poster for this thread was....but
I bought a new cookbook today  (Prudhomme's _Fork in the Middle of the
Road_, which I've been wanting for just *ages*), and he actually has
recipes for chicken jerky and turkey jerky....Anyone interested in the
recipes?
And while I'm on the jerkey topic....I saw something today in my local
health food store that reminded me of that tofurkey experiment someone
did this past holiday season.....<g>
Are y'all ready for (I kid you not)...tofurkey jerky? <giggle>
They actually had it in a couple of different flavors, IIRC.....
--Maire, scuttling away now....