[Sca-cooks] Re: Irish Stew recipe

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Sun Mar 3 10:05:01 PST 2002

Barbara Benson wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> Out of curiosity and inexperience in going to a wide range of SCA events,
> what would these 58 approved dishes be?

> <snip>
> > While broadening the horizons of SCAdians who might feel that all the
> > pertinent research has already been done, and that we have a limited
> > menu of the 58 Officially Approved SCAdian Dishes from which to
> > choose and construct feast menus, is a good thing, >
> <snip>
>
> > Adamantius
> Glad Tidings,
> Serena

Um, Serena? Unless I seriously miss my mark, Adamantius was speaking so
tongue-in-cheek that he was just about licking the opposite ear. And I
suspect that he doesn't really believe that limiting our repertoire to
58 dishes is a good thing...

Master A? Is Cuskynoles on the list?

It may intrest you to know that the Tall Cute One and I recently had
something of a disagreement about the nature of cuskynoles... um, yeah.
Lets not go there...

'Lainie