[Sca-cooks] Imaginary list was Re: Irish Stew recipe

Barbara Benson vox8 at mindspring.com
Sun Mar 3 10:17:01 PST 2002

Actually, I did realise that he was being...sarcastic...but I also think
that there is an imaginary list going on out there. The good gentles who
have been in the SCA for longer than I automatically know of what dishes He
is speaking of, but I, being but an egg, do not.

I have several times searched diligently through a manuscript and
"discovered" an interesting recepit only to have my bubble burst upon
learning that particular dish had been done to death.

I thought it would be interesting to learn of the dishes that would appear
on this imaginary list!

-Serena

<snip>