[Sca-cooks] Imaginary list was Re: Irish Stew recipe

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Sun Mar 3 19:29:23 PST 2002

Also sprach Gorgeous Muiredach:
>>And, I just happened to think- HONEY BUTTER!!!!
>
>Really...  But...  The populace wants it, demands it, expects it, raves
>about it for weeks prior to the event!

Yes, and menus are insured by Lloyd's of London against unexpected
absence of Honey Butter. But I haven't served honey butter in maybe
five years or more. Okay, I did break down and serve plain butter at
EK 12th Night, but it was accompanied by quince paste with silver
jimmies, and nobody mentioned a problem. I think sometimes if you
don't remind people that they have to have honey butter, they can
forget it for up to an hour at a time ;-).

Now knock it off, you, you, enabler, you!

Adamantius