[Sca-cooks] Imaginary list was Re: Irish Stew recipe

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Mar 3 21:09:13 PST 2002

Okay...clearly I'm tired, and/or have been reading this list *too
long*....<g>...when I first read the quoted part of Master A's statement
below, I kept thinking: quince paste in silver jammies? space aliens
going to bed?
*sigh*....Maire trundles off to bed....goodnight everyone....

 Okay, I did break down and serve plain butter at