[Sca-cooks] Imaginary list

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Mar 3 21:08:42 PST 2002

Digby's _cheesecake_? Doesn't sound familiar...what am I forgetting?
Someone in the barony sometimes makes gingerbread for a fundraiser, but
the rest of your list...nope.  Just made crust o' tame critturs for the
first time oh, a month ago, and found it quite tasty--would have been
even better with fresh herbs, but this is definitely the wrong time of
year for those (at least, within *my* budget).  Have thought about doing
Icelandic chicken, but no one in these parts has actually done it.
Maybe it's a regional thing? Dependent on local markets? or whether
you've got access to larger markets/cities?

--Maire