[Sca-cooks] Imaginary list

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Mon Mar 4 03:43:20 PST 2002

Also sprach Christina Nevin:
>  > Roast Beef in almost any form, with or without sauces
>
><laff> Not in England it isn't! Haven't been to an SCA feast here for the
>last 4.5 years that's had beef in it. And to be honest, if there was, I'm
>not sure I'd eat it anyway (despite what the government says about how safe
>it is).

Well, we'd probably be in the same boat if had the UK's difficulties
with Mad Cow disease. We have other problems (which seem to have
gotten somewhat better, e. coli, etc.), but then there's the fact
that one of our problems is complacency. We could end up with a Mad
Cow epidemic if we tried hard enough ;-).

Adamantius

P.S.: Lucretzia, did you get some beef the last time you were over
here? I know you mentioned a steakhouse on the previous trip...