[Sca-cooks] Selene's Victory

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 4 06:18:55 PST 2002

>The new Queen's Rapier Champion is
>none other than our own Selene, the first of the
>fairer sex to hold that position.

Um...just to clarify things a bit, my lady is not
the same Selene who posts here so often. I think that
Selene is from Caid.

Although my dear Dona Selene has posted here upon
occasion, I don't think that is the one Mordonna is
thinking of.

>(And, btw, Count Gunthar is so proud of his Lady
>he could bust!)

Well, yeah. I'm a bit proud of her. She went into what
she was considering a "meat grinder" (food content) and
used strategy and skill to wind up the last one alive.
Nice work and she is the first woman to win Queen's here
in Atenveldt.
I did pretty well in Crown the previous day as well, going
undefeated all day. Unfortunately I was the destructive bye
fighter so it didn't really count for me. All in all, a
pretty great weekend for us.

>Mordonna

Yers,

Gunthar