[Sca-cooks] Selene's Victory

Mark.S Harris mark.s.harris at motorola.com
Mon Mar 4 16:50:48 PST 2002

Gunthar said:
> Well, yeah. I'm a bit proud of her. She went into what
> she was considering a "meat grinder" (food content) and
> used strategy and skill to wind up the last one alive.

And that strategy is? Stay inconspicious and on the sidelines
until most of the rest kill themselves off? :-)

> I did pretty well in Crown the previous day as well, going
> undefeated all day. Unfortunately I was the destructive bye
> fighter so it didn't really count for me.

Hmm. Just getting a feel for things in your new kingdom until
you finish the residency requirements?

Well, let's see. Another Crown Tourney in another six months.
Will you have met the residency requirements by then? Let's
check, will that make you Prince or King at the next Estrella? :-)

Stefan