[Sca-cooks] Re: Selene's Victory

Anne du Bosc mordonna22 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 4 18:44:03 PST 2002

Dear Evil List Moderator,

The Atenveldt Selene does occasionally post here.
 That's one reason the Caidan Selene signs her
posts "Selene of Caid".  I do know there are TWO,
and Our Selene is not "Selene of Caid".
And, yes, you did do exceptionally well in the
Crown Tourney, and in the Warlord tourney, and in
the pickup fights after.  I love watching you
fight, just wish you wouldn't win so convincingly
so often against my SCA Kid, Lord Squire Davor
Drzislav.

Mordonna (looking forward to cooking with Papa)