[Sca-cooks] Imaginary list was Re: Irish Stew recipe

Cindy crma at ix.netcom.com
Mon Mar 4 17:01:12 PST 2002

Philip & Susan Troy wrote:

> Phlip's Nightmare, a.k.a. Deadly Chickens, consists of undercooked,
> possibly overcooked, or simultaneous local instances of both,
> chickens. Generally the result of crowding the pan, putting the
> chickens in the oven frozen, and not owning a good instant-read
> thermometer. (And not knowing the proper temperature for cooking
> chickens if you do own one.)

Does this really happen?

The first and only feast I've attended was a potluck event where
the meat was provided.  We decided against attending a feast this
past weekend and a lot of that was that we didn't know anything
about the cooks.  I like to cook and I like to eat good food so
I'm picky!

We camp and cook by ourselves at events since we are relatively
new to this!  We camped with an established household once but
we were on our own for food.

--

Cindy Ferguson
crma at ix.netcom.com