[Sca-cooks] Irish Housewives

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Mon Mar 4 20:58:34 PST 2002

I believe you are correct in this statement.  However, there is some work
being done combining archeology and examination of historic literature.
I'll provide you a citation for one of the papers when I locate the
collection it's in.  I'm planning to use it as the basis for a speculative
experiment in period Irish baking.

Bear