[Sca-cooks] Chocolate yogurt

Karen O kareno at lewistown.net
Tue Mar 5 15:03:13 PST 2002

Stefan mused:
>I find it hard to believe there is no market, since chocolate ice cream is
so easy to find. Is there some reason that chocolate doesn't work well in
yogurt? Does it curdle it or something? :-)

    Ya know that phrase  "I never met a chocolate I didn't like?"  well I
don't say it anymore.  All becoz of chocolate {frozen} yogurt.  Blech!  too
sweet/too tart;  not a good mix.  and maybe that's what the powers-that-be
that create yogurt flavors have surmised as well.  The two just don't go
well together.
 My SWAG  anyway

    Caointiarn