[Sca-cooks] Chocolate yogurt

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Tue Mar 5 20:08:49 PST 2002

Ok Now on this I must disagree...
But only because I dare say that you are dealing with the store bought
crap out there.

If you take frozen vanilla yogurt, (The BEST that you can find) and pour
your favorite Chocolate Syrup over it then stir virgourously You end up
with Damn Good Chocolate Frozen Yogurt. Even when it is refrozen...
Now if you are buying "Chocolate"
"Frozen" "Yogurt"
Then I would say I totally agree with you.
But I mean c'mon... I have Godiva chocolates in my freezer... bet me 10
to 1 I can't make some frozen yogurt taste good.

Nichola