[Sca-cooks] Dried meat in period?

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue Mar 5 22:11:49 PST 2002

Sue Clemenger wrote:

> No....where?
> --Maire, afraid her curiosity is leading her down dark paths.....<g>
>
> "Laura C. Minnick" wrote:

> > You _do_ know where I got the org line, don't you? Even more 'ick'!
> >
> > Heh heh.

Ah, Maire, the Curious Cat?

The org line is a reference to one of the sicker parts of one of my
favorite movies, Monty Python's 'Meaning of Life'. The live organ
donation scene is one of those you can't easily forget. The movie is
also the reason why I'm trying to figure out how to make a tourney-legal
'Salmon Mousse'.

Don't think about it too hard- you'll hurt yourself.

'Lainie