[Sca-cooks] Dried meat in period?

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 6 17:18:13 PST 2002

--- "Laura C. Minnick" <lcm at efn.org> wrote:

> Sue Clemenger wrote:
> >
> > No....where?
> > --Maire, afraid her curiosity is leading her down
> dark paths.....<g>
> >
> > "Laura C. Minnick" wrote:
>
> > > You _do_ know where I got the org line, don't
> you? Even more 'ick'!
> > >
> > > Heh heh.
>
> Ah, Maire, the Curious Cat?
>
> The org line is a reference to one of the sicker
> parts of one of my
> favorite movies, Monty Python's 'Meaning of Life'.
> The live organ
> donation scene is one of those you can't easily
> forget. The movie is
> also the reason why I'm trying to figure out how to
> make a tourney-legal
> 'Salmon Mousse'.
>
> Don't think about it too hard- you'll hurt yourself.
>
> 'Lainie

Ah ... 'Lainie, if you have enough courage, you should
ask Contessa Illaria Veltri Degli Ansari [I believe
she lives in Stormgard in AnTir] about where she found
a recipe for Salmon Pomegranate Mousse.  She once made
it for a 12th Night Banquet here is Caid.  It was ...
interesting ... yes, that is the best word for it.

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.