[Sca-cooks] Dried meat in period?

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Wed Mar 6 17:46:36 PST 2002

Huette von Ahrens wrote:

> Ah ... 'Lainie, if you have enough courage, you should
> ask Contessa Illaria Veltri Degli Ansari [I believe
> she lives in Stormgard in AnTir] about where she found
> a recipe for Salmon Pomegranate Mousse.  She once made
> it for a 12th Night Banquet here is Caid.  It was ...
> interesting ... yes, that is the best word for it.

Oh dear. Yes, I know Ilaria pretty well. And just from your description,
I think I'll leave well enough alone. Wouldn't want to bring up old
memories... OR GIVE HER IDEAS! That would be worse than giving Olwen a
huge brick of marzipan to play with and an Anatomy Coloring Book to work
with! AAAAHHHH! Run away!!!!

'Lainie