[Sca-cooks] Dolmas

DragonTamer sawallace at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 6 09:36:57 PST 2002

I make both the dolmas and the sauce......totally OOP, I think, but I happen
to love the dish as prepared by my very English mother, so I used her
recipe-even made her e-mail me the recipe cuz I was craving it so much!
Memories of growing up include cuisines of many cultures, and many trips to
France, and one or two to Belgium (Before moving to the USA).

Amanda Blackwolf