[Sca-cooks] OT - Big news!

Mike Newton melcnewt at netins.net
Wed Mar 6 13:19:21 PST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Vincent Cuenca" <bootkiller at hotmail.com>
To: <sca-cooks at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2002 12:41 PM
Subject: [Sca-cooks] OT - Big news!

> I am very proud to announce that there will soon be a new member of the
> family.
>
> We just found out that my lady wife Genevieve is pregnant.  The due date
is November 4th, more or less.  Now we have to decide on names, what color
to paint the nursery, what persona the kid is going to have, all that.

I am assuming you are thinking about Italian names or are you Italian, your
last name sounds Italian. As for the Nursery Any color you like. The child's
persona should be left to the child when the child is old enough to decide.
Our 8 and 5 year old can't come up with anything yet. We still refer to them
by there Names Linda and Caleb at Events.

Thorbjorn and Beatrix.

---