[Sca-cooks] Multiple Selenes

Mary Denise Smith costumemag at costumemag.com
Wed Mar 6 16:22:32 PST 2002

Greetings List,

I am posting this for Duchess Selene of the Sky:

"Duchess Selene of the Sky does indeed still play -- fairly actively --
in the Outlands, although I started in the Middle Kingdom.  I pronounce
my name Sel-eh-nay (I guess like Mercedes Lackey's Selenay) but I have
done so since I chose my
name in 1970.  If anyone would like to contact me try evenings: Penny
Tegen, 2926 Valarie Circle, Colorado Springs, CO  80917 (719)597-5259 --
or for urgent messages, at work: penny.tegen at afscn.com"

Susan Fox-Davis wrote:
<I understand there is at least one other Selene in the SCA, one Duchess
Selene of the Sky, but I do not know if she plays anymore.>