RE [Sca-cooks] MK cooks

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Mar 7 06:53:27 PST 2002

My favorite "poke" at this gussying-up on restaurant menus was the bit
in _Shakespear in Love_ when the waiter was telling them about the day's
special, which involved a pig's foot lightly marinated in a juniper and
balsamic vinagrette, served with a buckweat pancake....[or something
similar].
--Maire