[Sca-cooks] Fw: [Northshield]: A &S Report for 1 April

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 7 10:06:27 PST 2002

What makes you think that Caid has not already taken over the film/TV industry
already?  OK, well maybe not quite.  Yet.  Just wait.  Funny thing is, it's
mostly the Pels and Knights who have industry jobs, largely behind-the-scenes
areas like prop building and industry journalism.  The only Laurel I know
personally who has done much movie work is Master Atar, a bladesmith who also
made Conan's flashy armor in the first Conan The Barbarian movie.  Huette
would know more for sure.

Selene in Caid, aka
Susan Fox-Davis
editor, HOLLYWOOD NEWS CALENDAR
but I've got this series concept I'm peddling...