[Sca-cooks] OT Bugs Bunny was rabbit eggs- correction...

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Thu Mar 7 20:41:13 PST 2002

Clearing throat...
Cartoons Now THAT is WHAT I Am trained for.

Randy Goldberg MD wrote:

> > > Nice tender wabbits, though.
> > >
> > > Adamantius, whose favorite Bugs Bunny cartoon is the one with the
> > > rival French chefs...

Ahem....
Now that would be the Hmmm I might be fuzzy hear and will have to check
the records... but the Braised Bunny ah lah Pierre?

> > "Mmm! Hassenpfeffer! Strange- tastes like carrots!"

LOL Now that is most certainly the king... but just to be a cartoon
nazi...
the line is, "If I didn't know that this was hassenpheffer, I would
swear that it was carrots!"

Ok Sorry folks but that is my thing!!!!! Cartoons!!!!!

Nichola

Whose fav BB cartoon is Nighty Night Bugs.
But whose 2nd fav cartoon is "Coal Black and De Seben Dwarves".
and First fav is "Duck Amuck"!
Third is "Robinhood Daffy"
NB