[Sca-cooks] OT Bugs Bunny was rabbit eggs- correction...

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Mar 7 21:42:29 PST 2002

Also sprach kattratt:
>Clearing throat...
>Cartoons Now THAT is WHAT I Am trained for.
><snip>

>Ahem....
>Now that would be the Hmmm I might be fuzzy hear and will have to check
>the records... but the Braised Bunny ah lah Pierre?

Something like that. All I remember clearly is that there are two
chefs in two rival bistros across the road from one another, both
nearly identical and interchangable (I believe one chef is a redhead
and one is sort of blackhaired). They both sing "Alouette" a lot
while slicing carrots and onions, and both think Bugs would go great
on the menu, and would do anything -- lie, cheat, steal, kill -- to
get him.

I'm also very fond of the one with Rocky the gangster (sort of a
Bogart/Raft/Cagney/Robinson amalgam) hiding in the oven...

"If Rocky wuz hidin' in the oven, would I open the door like this?"
"You moight, rabbut, yew moight."
"And would I turn on the gas like this?
"Yew moight, rabbut, yew moight."
"And throw in this lighted match?" [BOOM!]
"I guess yer right, rabbut. I'll go an' look for Rocky in the city..."

Adamantius