[Sca-cooks] MK cooks

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 7 09:21:02 PST 2002

So you're from Northshield, eh?  Have you run across a fellow by the name of
Armand le Charpentier?  I understand he's doing some good work up there in
the kitchen.  Just so's you'll know...he's another fine product of the
Barony of Dun Carraig...and a very dear friend.

And, if sending him up there wasn't enough, you'll soon have another of
Atlantia's fine cooks living there.  Dame Winifred Corbet de Wynterwood and
her lord, Lord Donald MacGregor, will be moving to Madison, WI very shortly.

I would appreciate it if you would look her up and make her welcome...she's
been like a sister to me!

Kiri