[Sca-cooks] Marzipan variations

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Fri Mar 8 04:35:03 PST 2002

    So the way to fatten up the starving Biafrans (or insert famine-struck
ethnicity of your choice) would be for chunky bottomed yuppies to start
losing weight . . .? Hmmmm . . . Socially responsible dieting . . . this has
some serious marketability, here! Now, if we can just figure out how to get
Jesse Jackson to donate some of his unwanted pounds on national TV . . .
(like that would be a problem, if he did it on Oprah).

    Sieggy der Cynical Entrepreneur