[Sca-cooks] Marzipan variations

Tara Sersen Boroson tboroson at netcarrier.com
Fri Mar 8 04:26:15 PST 2002

 >FWIW, I love marzipan, too (the only one in my
 >family who seems to enjoy
 >it), but it's BAAAAAD for my diet - I've lost 40 lbs
 >since August, another
 >100 or so to go.

Funny, I've *gained* 40 pounds since August ;)  (Well, I guess I have a
good excuse.  Pregnancy and all that...)  Nonetheless, it is another
example of my theory of weight conservation.  You see, I believe there
is only a constant amount of weight in the universe.  When one person
loses weight, someone else has to gain it.

Therefore, whenever I gain weight, it's someone else's fault...

:)

-Magdalena