[Sca-cooks] New Books of Possible Interest

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Mar 8 10:26:14 PST 2002

But librarians are supposed to promote
reading and books. I mean I am spending the
month over at the school trying to get little
kids to read, and here we have adults questioning
the mission, the purpose, the very meaning
of a librarian's, a true librariand's reason to
be... what was that we learned... ah yes
1.Books are for use.  2.Books are for all; or Every reader his book.
3.Every book its reader. 4.Save the time of the reader.
Besides you could ask at your local library.
Give them an opportunity to see about
a title not on the best-seller's list.

Johnnae llyn Lewis  Johnna Holloway