[Sca-cooks] rabbit eggs- correction...

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 8 14:04:46 PST 2002

--- "Harris Mark.S-rsve60"
<Mark.s.Harris at motorola.com> wrote:

> So, how big are rabbits at three months?

That's butchering size. Depending on breed, about 4 to
8 lbs..... If they get older, they become sexually
mature, and everything toughens- skin, flesh, tendons
and sinews......

> I'm sure
> they're bigger,
> but I keep thinking of a bunch of little bunnies you
> put in a
> can of olive oil, like sardines, let soak for
> awhile, and then
> pull out and eat whole...

No, that's at birth. At that age, you need to pick the
fluff off them that the mother has made a nest for
them with.....

=====
Never a horse that cain't be rode,