[Sca-cooks] rabbit eggs- correction...

Rovena rovena at softdisk.com
Fri Mar 8 15:19:41 PST 2002

She isn't kidding on this.  Our last event got canceled by the site
getting hit by a tornado the week before the event.  She had a course
using rabbit ready to go.  She is researching rabbits so they can be as
period as her chickens.  (They may be period but boy they are ugly).

Rovena
Who shows up for every test cook she learns of .