[Sca-cooks] pomander

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Mon Mar 11 20:18:00 PST 2002

> It was asked:
> > Looking for documentation on pomanders...looking to make one for an upcoming
> > A&S competition and having problems finding documentation...
> >
> > Anyone have an idea?

I kept hoping that someone would come up with more info. The best single
secondary source I know of is the chapter on pomanders and scents in
Rosetta Clarkson's _Magic Gardens: A Chronicle of Herbs and Savory Seeds_.
There are recipes in Eleanor Sinclair Rohde's _A Scented Garden_.  I have
some recipes online in:
http://www.lehigh.edu/~jahb/herbs/scentedrecipes.html
http://www.lehigh.edu/~jahb/herbs/scents.html

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa