[Sca-cooks] sesame leaf

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 12 09:05:44 PST 2002

Hmmm....now there's a thought.  I just sent a message off to Fresh Fields, a
local grocery store that carries all sorts of weird stuff.  I also just
found the Foods of All Nations website, and sent them a message asking them
as well...they may have a better handle on it than Fresh Fields as they seem
to carry a wider variety of stuff.  I also asked, if they do have it, if we
could order it.

I'll let you know when I hear something!

Kiri