[Sca-cooks] halllloooooooooo?

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue Mar 12 18:24:43 PST 2002

Well, I've been quiet because I wasn't home- and the ISP that Sweetie
set up in Sutherlin was down all weekend due to some QWorst-foo... not
that I would have had much time anyway- was teaching garb stuff for
newbies on Saturday, and Sunday and Monday was devoted to the Great Rose
Project- digging all the grass and weeds out of teh bed where they've
been happy for some ten years or so, digdigdigdig and make big holes and
put the roses in... and my back is very unhappy with me...

Now that I'm home though- everyone can come out and chat again, yes? If
I can stay awake that long?

'Lainie