[Sca-cooks] halllloooooooooo?

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Mar 12 18:13:55 PST 2002

Hi Margali (Maire waves from under the Rock).  I'd been wondering
too...a rare message coming through, but that was it.  I'm average-busy,
myself, [as well as hiding out in *complete* embarassment for having
gotten the wrong gum stuff to make sugar paste, and then compounding it
by *saying* something about it on this list] and figured there was most
likely some big event somewheres....Gulf Wars or something?
--Maire, headed back under the Rock (hey, I've got hot tea waiting <g>)