[Sca-cooks] Question

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Mar 12 18:40:51 PST 2002

Since you are new you are probably unaware
that the one problem with Crispels is that
they have been adapted in a number of works,
including Take A Thousand Eggs or More and
have been featured in several feasts and for
sale at events throughout the years.
They are often made up as "funnel"
cakes. They may even be a common dish in
your area. Since you want to make a stand out
dish, you might want to check before proceeding
with them.

Johnna Holloway  Johnnae llyn Lewis