[Sca-cooks] (no subject)

Smith, Judith JLSmith at SCDAH.STATE.SC.US
Wed Mar 13 08:38:46 PST 2002

>By the way does anyone know why people insist on serving Tart for Ember
Day all the time? I mean, even medieval people only ate the stuff 4 times
a year, as far as I can tell.<

If I knew there was a good possibility that some of the on-boards would be
vegetarians, I tried to include as many dishes as possible that could feed
these mouths, instead of having them hunt and peck over the recipes served.
This particular recipe usually pleases both.
Judith