[Sca-cooks] OT-Big News

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 7 07:14:01 PST 2002

Vincent Cuenca wrote:

>I am very proud to announce that there will soon be a new member of the
>family.

Wow! Congrats!

Yes!  Congratulations to you and your wife Vincent.  I hope all goes well.

>Now we have to decide on names,

Something with both vowels and consanants would be good. (No Irish need
apply! ;-) Or Welsh!)

Hey hey!  I'm Welsh and I have vowels and consanants!  My son Taliesin
(means shining brow) was Welsh and he had vowels and consanants too!

>Obligatory food content:
>
>can anyone recommend a good Vietnamese cookbook?  Genevieve has started
>craving pho dac viet (beef noodle soup), and at $4 a bowl it's a bit pricey
>for every day.  I figure it'll be easier to make stuff at home. :-)  No
>doubt it'll get worse as we go along; she'll end up doing shots of fish
>sauce at the end.  You just watch.

Fish is good.  Sounds better than the jalepenos and sour dough that I was
wild for.

>Thus saith 'Lainie
>Orange! Orange is a good color!

I agree.  Orange is a great colour!